onsdag den 31. oktober 2007

Radio Transmission

I'm top of the town today, sitting on the roof top looking at the crazy November colours. It's not at all that bad. Tomorrow it's a busy one - the long awaited film about Joy Division and front man Ian Curtis is being showned at the Grand Theater. I was out trying to get tix late and now I'm on the waiting list for tickets. you snooze you loose. I hope I catch a break, because I'm a sucker to be sleeping on this one. That's not all though, our kinky fashion friends are launching yet another S mag. I had the pleasure to host their last launch and exhibition, and there's a lot of Skin all right. Impressive line up of photographic talent as well. It's going down at a new (G) spot called SORT - Black in danish - I hope it's more than that, we need new blood on the club scene, especially because it seems there's a new breed of fashion nu-ravers out there that dress to impress and likes to PARTY. Late too. Maybe the club scene is coming back - COPENHAGEN has been sleeping too long. Like me.

Ingen kommentarer: