søndag den 4. november 2007

Brothers in Arms


Whent to Louisiana today with my mom, Mikkel Mo and his mom, like an extended family tour. Great stuff on display - 5 totally different experiences under one roof- it was the last day of the Cecil Balmond exhibition - that was like finding the key to a secret door to the 5th dimension, unreal. An intellectualization of the fascination og prisms, triangles, frequence and light. All the REAL INTERESTING FUN stuff. My god it was beautiful. I wish I'd gone before to actually read through it since the material is heavy, nevertheless it was a deep connection. He even invented the Hz machine, if I could I would have stolen it, but took this picture instead - good to have shoulders to stand on and a great inspiration indeed. The cataloque of the Tal R expo going on at the same time suggested a connection between Tal and the Islamistic miniature paintings also on exhibition. They were absolutely amazing, but I found that a connection between Balmond and the miniatures (that was not all islamic at all, great hindu stuff there too), to be a way more relevant comparison. Deep stuff. If all this doesn't make sence to you, go see for yourself, you wont be disappointed. Avedon is on show too - A sexy must see. Go create!

Ingen kommentarer: